Thursday, March 26, 2009

conversation about the rain

Rain.

Yeah.

What do you like about the rain?

What about it? Hmm… let me think….

 

Took my hot coffee. Pour it with a little milk. Add some sugar. And taste it.

 

What?

Is that nice?

What?

That coffee?

Yeah. Try it?

No.

I’ll get one.

 

Hmm… the rain?

Yeah. What about it?

I like it.

You do?

Yeah.

 

Like the rain when I was sleeping.

Yeah. That’s nice.

Yeah. The sound of it, when you little awake.

Yeah. Nice. Really…

What else?

Mmmh.. this.

Coffee?

Yeah. With the beatles on. And some cigarrets.

 

Love it.

Yeah. It’s just that I can’t do it in my house?

Why?

Well, nobody’s smoke.

Really?

Yeah. My mum will be mad if she knows.

Well,  has anybody there love the beatles?

My mum does. She used to listen to it. in the 60’s.

Well, the 60’s are mad.

Haha. Yeah. They are mad...

 

What else?

Mmmh… London.

London, eh? What about it?

Well, they always had rain.

Yeah. Almost everyday.

Yeah.Exactly. But they don’t drown in the flood.

Yea Yeah. You’re right. What else?

Because I could use some fancy coat. And boots…

Hahaha. Good reason.

Yeah.

But how do you care about fashion, I mean..

What?

No. It’s… just… fashion, you know?

What are you saying?

Well, ahaha..

Hey. I could be stylish in London. I mean, come on…

Then why you don’t do that in here?

 

Ahahaha. You bastard.

No comments: